Tuesday 17 July 2012

WITHIN

 
  I used to be on a social media website for spiritually minded people where I was introduced to certain phenomena that was sort of new to me in the manner in which it was presented. I had an open mind about aliens and had read sites such as David Icke and David Wilcock, found them interesting and kept an open mind about these issues. What was new to me was the Galactic Federation of Light that most of us are now quite familiar with and their channelled messages. I can't say I go for those much, I find them wispy, unsubstantial, mental and non-fulfilling, saccharine and very much the same from one message to another. But that's my take on it. I respect other peoples' choices and the right to the spiritual path of their choice along with any  consequences that could be involved..

My personal spiritual path involves influences from my Evangelical background as far as spiritual disciplines go along with Gnosticism, Carl Jung, Meister Eckhardt, Buddhism and a smattering of Hinduism, plus a dash of quantum physics and Platonism. I no longer call my self a Christian. Given all that, I do not consider myself a New Age believer nor a Light worker either. I do read Tarot and love real Astrology as well as alternative history and archaeology à la David Wilcock and Michael Tsarion. Along my spiritual path I have learned the benefits of acceptance, forgiveness, patience, being, solitude and much communion with my Higher Self plus other spiritual disciplines. I can't say I meditate, I'm more given to contemplation and I converse with Source and listen. Those years since my awakening in 1984 covered the labor of emotional healing and liberation. I know it's not over, I still run into healing bouts and am still learning.

My spiritual life has been an inward adventure, learning more about Source and about myself and learning to love my solitude. Spirituality is an intimate journey with Oneself. That is the essence of one's growth , then it is externalized in one's relationships and interaction with one's surroundings. In disciplining one's mind to quietness and subduing one's ego, progress is hopefully attained, but usually one step forward and two backward is the norm. Perseverance,commitment and surrender to God are required. Again the focus is on God or one's perception of God. God or Source can be found within.

In my experience the word "within" has been key as has been solitude. There has been a lot of both in my life since embarking on the spiritual path. Not everyone's path is identical. But where authentic spirituality comes in, I think everyone's path is "within"

I see people running to and fro taking spiritual courses here, going to seminars there and that's all good as long as sufficient time is devoted to "within". Time and devotion must be given to develop that relationship with Source. After all, don't we spend time with those we love, some of us can't get enough of that time spent with loved ones. With Source it's the same thing. Even with main stream religion and all it's faults, one thing some nuns and friars of renown were known for is their devotion. Reading their writings of devotion just sends you to the heights of bliss and you can be high for hours. They were so in love with God. We have to have the same attitude as they did, that of absolute devotion. Maybe not in the same way because many of us have done away with the trappings of religion, but do we have the same fervour they did vis a vis our relationship with our Source? I used to devour those books, Theresa of Avila, John of the Cross, Meister Eckhardt, Jeanne Guyon. This is the cult of the heart, using cult for lack of a better word, disregarding it's less favourable connotations. They were my models for my spiritual life and on the protestant side I used to enjoy Andrew Murray. Talk about devotion. This type of spirituality leads to a very rich life, very full of the presence of God that nothing else can satisfy. When you have tasted that communion with Source ,you ask for discernment and you will receive it. As a matter of fact anything you ask for in God's will you will receive, all my prayers were answered as they are today with few exceptions. All prayers are answered, yes, no and wait. The difference is today, they are answered faster. You will know what is false and what is truth. Truth is absolute, there is no, "what is good for one may not be for another", not where the Divine is concerned. When you've tasted from the Well of Living Water, you will not go to any other well, trust me. You will know your Source and where to find it. WITHIN.
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matt. 6:33

I've come across some information over the past couple of days that has confirmed to me what my Higher Self has been telling me over the past while. These videos below present a different perspective on subject matter we have been hearing a lot about lately. Chris Thomas does not get his information from chanelling, but rather has access to the Akashic Records. What he has to say, I feel is very pertinent to what we are living today and his message is important to us all. Please feel free to leave your comments in the section provided and please remember to respect the views and opinions of others in treating others the way you would like to be treated. Thank you, Namasté
Truth is so obscure in these times and falsehood so established, that unless we love the truth, we can not know it.
Blaise Pascal

Bases 8:-Chris Thomas Velon ET Threat to Humanity Part 1 

  Please accept our apologies, but a problem prevented the posting of Part 2.

Bases 8:-Chris Thomas Velon ET Threat to Humanity Part 2 can be found by inserting this title into the youtube search engine.  Even better than Part 1!  Thank you for your understanding.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment